We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to the 2022 Annual Meeting in Manchester, New Hampshire, where we will meet in person! Please review the information below carefully. Please note that the earlier you register the better, as you will receive more of a discount on your registration fee.
- Registration is open! Look for the email announcement.
- Please register by Sunday, July 31 in order to take advantage of the early registration fees.
- Regular registration fees begin Monday, August 1, 2022
- Online registration ends Friday, August 5, 2022, after which you may register onsite at the meeting. Please note that onsite registration fees are the highest, so please be sure to register before then.
- Remember to sign your guests up as you register! There are two days of activities for adult guests.
- CSG East is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all 2022 Annual Meeting participants and staff. To reduce the risk of becoming infected or spreading infection, we are recommending that all attendees, unless contraindicated, be fully vaccinated including boosters if eligible. In addition, masking is strongly recommended, regardless of vaccine status, as is physical distancing, especially when unmasked or indoors.
If you need to cancel, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Full refunds will be given through July 8, after which a 50% refund will be given.
Category key for the rates above:
Elected Officials = Assemblymember, Delegate, Representative, Senator, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, MLA, MNA, MPP (anyone elected to office)
Government Officials = Members of state or provincial government who are not elected to office in the legislative, executive, and judicial branches
Government Staff = Members who work in state or provincial government such as chiefs of staff, legislative aids, executive assistants, sergeant-at-arms, protocol staff, those in legislative services, researchers, etc.
If you need to cancel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Full refunds will be given until Friday, July 22, 2022, after which a 50% refund will be given.
* Please note that press attendance is limited to the business program only. Members of the press are encouraged to register in advance of August 14, 2022. Press attendees must check-in at the registration desk and provide their press credentials to receive a complimentary press badge. In addition to a press badge, that must be worn at all times, members of the press will be given guidelines for their attendance at the CSG East Annual Meeting. Please contact Dylan McDowell at email@example.com for more information.
If you are a CSG Associate member, please contact Matthew Terry for more information, or if you have any questions. If you need to cancel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Full refunds will be given through July 22, after which a 50% refund will be given.