2023 Registration Information
We look forward to welcoming everyone to the 2023 Annual Meeting in Toronto, Ontario! Toronto is one of the most cosmopolitan and diverse cities in the world, and you will have a truly unique “Ontarian” and “Canadian” experience. Please review the information on this page carefully. The earlier you register the better, as you will receive more of a discount on your registration fee. Please note:
- Registration is now open!.
- All prices are in U.S.$.
- Please register by Friday, July 21 in order to take advantage of the early registration fees.
- Regular registration fees begin Saturday, July 22.
- Online registration ends Friday, August 11, after which you may register onsite at the meeting. Please note that onsite registration fees are the highest, so please be sure to register before then.
- Remember to sign your guests up as you register! There are two, full days of interesting and exciting activities found only in Toronto for BOTH adult, and child guests (ages 6-17). Guest activities will be announced when registration opens.
- CSG East is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all 2023 Annual Meeting participants and staff. To reduce the risk of becoming sick or spreading infection, we are recommending that all attendees, unless contraindicated, be fully vaccinated including boosters if eligible. In addition, masking is strongly recommended, regardless of vaccine status, as is physical distancing, especially when unmasked or indoors.
Kindly review the registration fees and their timed increases. Please note there are different fee charts on this page. If you need to cancel your participation, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Full refunds will be given through July 10; a 50% refund will be given through August 11. Please consult the category key below to make sure you select the correct registration type.
Category key for the rates above:
Elected Officials = Assemblymember, Delegate, Representative, Senator, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, MLA, MNA, MPP (anyone elected to office)
Government Officials = Members of state or provincial government who are not elected to office in the legislative, executive, and judicial branches
Government Staff = Members who work in state or provincial government such as chiefs of staff, legislative aids, executive assistants, sergeant-at-arms, protocol staff, those in legislative services, researchers, etc.
These complimentary benefits are exclusively for our generous sponsors. If would like to be a 2023 Annual Meeting sponsor, please contact AR Braver or you may download our Sponsorship Fact Sheet for more information. If after you register, you need to cancel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
If you are a CSG Associate member, please contact Matthew Terry for more information on how to access your complimentary or discounted registrations. If after you register, you need to cancel, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Full refunds will be given through July 10, and a 50% refund will be given through August 11.