COVID19 School Closures
The Council of State Governments Eastern Regional Conference (CSG East), Council on Communities of Color presents the first installment in an ongoing series of virtual conversations called CSG East on COVID-19 or #CSGCOVID19 in partnership with the B|E Note.
This exclusive, FREE 1-hour panel with policymakers and K-12 experts will explore the equity gap exposed by crisis and the impact on black and brown students. Join us to discuss those gaps and the ways in which districts, policymakers and communities can creatively collaborate and address them now.
- Representative Quentin Phipps, Connecticut
- Councilmember-at-Large Helen Gym, Philadelphia
- Khalilah Harris, Managing Director, K-12 Policy, Center for American Progress
- Michelle Crumpton-Harvey, VP of Expansion & Innovation, Learn4Life
- Rishawn Biddle, Founding Editor, Drop Out Nation
- Charles Ellison, CSG East Fellow | Host of “Reality Check” on WURD radio | Publisher, theBEnote.com