CSG hosts webinar on teacher license mobility
States set their own licensing standards, but they agree on standards for licensure far more than they disagree
On Friday, March 27th, The Council of State Governments hosted a webinar on issues around the mobility of teacher licenses among states.
Speakers at this webinar included:
- Oklahoma State Senator Adam Pugh
- Teresa Mooney, Senior Program Associate at the Council of Chief State School Officers
- Tiffany McDole, Senior Policy Analyst at the Education Commission of the States
- Max Morley, Policy Analyst at The Council of State Governments
- James Tatum, Policy Analyst at The Council of State Governments
To view this webinar in its entirety, click here or view below.
For any questions regarding the content of the webinar, please contact CSG Policy Analyst Max Morley at email@example.com.