With the ongoing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), The Council of State Governments is closely monitoring this rapidly changing situation to ensure the protection of you, our members and partners, as well as our commitment to maintain our continued dedication to championing excellence in the states.
As this situation evolves, CSG East and CSG’s National Office will make decisions as to how to proceed with our convenings, and we promise to let you know as soon as those important decisions are made. Please visit us online at this website, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Visit the CSG COVID-19 website for more information, and to get specific information on the following:
Estimates of state allocations for CSG East jurisdictions from the Coronavirus Relief Fund, click here.
Reminders to protect yourself and others:
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or if not readily available, use a 60 percent alcohol hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact, especially with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community; this is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick
- Stay home if you’re sick, except to get medical care
For more information on how to protect yourself, others, and your community, visit the CDC website.